Saturday, October 26, 2013

Drink Review: Brass Monkey

For this first drink review, I will review a drink that had me absolutely destroyed last night: the Brass Monkey.




First off, a Brass Monkey is a 40oz, which you drink down to the top of the label and then fill it back up with orange juice. For the 40oz, you should go with an “Olde English” because you want to be going OG with the OE. Drinking a 40 is so much more difficult than I remember it being from high school. How did I ever finish Edward 40hands in under 30 minutes?


Anyway carrying on, the orange juice masks the shitty taste of the OE. In OEs defense, they are like $3 something for one, so what do you expect? I drank two Brass Monkeys and I was feeling pretty damn good. So if you are trying to either pregame for cheap or have the whole night for cheap, brass monkeys are a very solid way to go.



I would give Brass Monkeys a 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment