Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SOTD - James

Yo what's gucci? Mike and me are starting this thing off on the blog where we each have a song of the day. Mike hasn't done his yet, because he's working on the "fucking banner" (his words not mine). So anyway, without any further wait, here is my song of the day.

Jack Sparrow by Left Boy



Today I picked "Jack Sparrow" by Left Boy. He's not a very well known rapper, but this song is super catchy and amusing. I really like "Pirates of the Caribbean" so when I first heard this beat, I was like "Oh shit." I like the way Left Boy flows and I really like the part where he just lists adjectives:

"Because it's ill, it's dope, it's sick, it's fresh, it's tight"

That part is just so dope. I am a Left Boy fan and yea haha. Thats all from me today.
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This song was sick i'll have to listen to more of his stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha yea dude, i'm thinking about doing a review of one of his mixtapes because he's so sick

    ReplyDelete