Monday, October 21, 2013

SOTD - James


So this is another early ass Song of the Day from me, like it’s literally 12:03 when I am writing this, but damn son. This song goes so hard and it just came out 6 hours ago.


Dannie Riel by D-Pryde



Another song by D-Pryde, if you guys can’t tell I really like him. First things first, Dannie Riel is so beautiful. She might be the most attractive girl I have ever seen and that's saying  a lot. New celeb crush for sure.
Ok, now coming to the actual song, god damn Prizzy goes in. Such a hype ass song and he destroys the beat. He has so much energy and the lyrics are so good. I really like the line: 

“Never in the club, we don’t pay for bottles,
We just show up to the mall with some Asian models.”

I’m gonna attempt to slumber guys, take it easy and keep things fresh. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment