Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SOTD - James


For my song of the day I was gonna go with the Gambino song that came out yesterday, but I already posted about that. So here’s a different song, that I hope you enjoy. Just so everyone knows though, that new Gambino gets the song of the week from me. Hands down.





Hate Being Sober Remix by Huey Mack feat Jon Kilmer



First things first, this is not a deep song, like that new Gambino, but I’ve had such an emotional day that I needed a pick me up. Besides getting shisha with Mike and doing Photography with him, this song is that pick up. This song is literally what a rap song would sound like if I was a rapper. You think I’m kidding, but if you know me from the Germany days, then you know it’s true. 
Huey Mack goes so hard in this song, I’m really impressed. What impressed me more though is Jon Kilmer’s verse. The guy is literally the camera guy and he goes so hard in this song. The song made me feel a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment