Monday, October 14, 2013

What's Gucci?


Aye, first post on Stuttreach (stutt-reach or stut-treach?).  This blog’s going to be a combination effort between two treacherous dudes:  Mike and James.  Discussion about music, reviews, photography, and design are most likely going to be the most prominent topics here.

I’m Mike.  James and I both have backgrounds of traveling.  I’m from Hawaii, and we know each other from Stuttgart, Germany.  I’ll be mainly covering rap/hip-hop music discussion, but other music is definitely going to appear here.  We don’t limit our music explorations (I’d hope most of you don’t, either).  Other from that, I’m big into graphic design and artwork, and I’m majoring in it, so you’ll probably see some dope images and stuff like that from me.

What’s Gucci?  I’m James.  I’m from Germany, born in Bamberg and basically raised in the Stuttgart area.  I’ll be mainly covering rap/hip-hop as well, although Mike and I listen to different shiet.  I’m into Photography, so I’ll hook you up with dank photos, and probably some collaboration work since photography and design are two parts of the same schnitzel (or some shit like that). I also enjoy long walks on the beach, so hit me up.

We don’t want that overload of information shit.  “If you don’t know, now you know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment