Saturday, November 2, 2013

James' Top 25 Played October

Yo, what’s good homies? I’m chillen at Chronic Town, the hooka lounge Mike an me always go too, and brought my laptop so I was thinking I’m gonna do something new on the blog. I’m gonna go through my top 25 played songs on my itunes. Now a quick notice to this, I don’t really listen to my itunes that much, but I still love the songs that are on this list and this is the 25 most played, not my favorite 25 songs.


1. Victory by OCD


This song is so sick. OCD is a group which consists of a white dude and a black dude. I really like the white guy in the groups voice. This song is super chill and it mellows me out so much.

2. Beer by Three Loco


This is like the ultimate hype song for me. It makes me want to get redic drunk off of beer. It also has the homie Andy Milonakis in it, so thats super sick. The video is so redic.

3. HEALTHY EGO by Left Boy


I talked about this song in my review of his mixtape already, but I’ll do so again. This song is insane. I honestly have no idea why it’s at number 3, but I’m not complaining. Another funny video.

4. Live Life by Matt Easton


This is like the ultimate college song in my life. The beat is good and his flow is sick. This song makes me really happy. Damn yo, I had a really shitty dream, but now I’m filled with a happiness due to this song. 

5. Grown Up by Danny Brown


My homie Danny Brown goes in on this song. It’s one of my favorite songs by him. His voice and flow is crazy. It’s another mellow song.

6. There He Go by Schoolboy Q


I love this song. It’s sounds so dope. I don’t know why Schoolboy Q is so underrated, even though TDE is rapidly growing fame. This song is awesome. It’s so catchy and his verses are just on point.

7. Fuckin’ Problems by A$AP Rocky feat 2 Chainz, Drake and Kendrick Lamar


I used to love this song, although it was overplayed last year so bad. Everyone just goes so hard in this song, even Drake. 

8. ’94 by Kings Dead


This is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite rap groups. It’s actually a pretty deep song.

9. Geheime CD by Weekend


This is a german rapper, who goes hard and is better than Cro. It also has one of my favorite lines which goes:

“Ich will nicht dass mich alle lieben,
ganz im Gegenteil”

Which translates into: “ I don’t want everyone to love me, I want the total opposite” and he has another line that I like that goes: 

“Alles was ich mal gewesen bin ist glaub ich tot”

That translates too: “Everything I used to be is dead.” That’s some deep shit yo.

10. DARK EYES by Left Boy


Another song by Left Boy. I actually like this song more than the other one. This song makes me want to party.

11. Hold It Down by OCD


This is the first song I have ever heard by OCD. I adore this song. Such a hard and hype song. This is one of the songs that has shaped me as the man I am today.

12. Wild For the Night by A$AP Rocky feat Skrillix and Birdy Nam Nam


Everyone knows this is the most hype A$AP song ever. I love this song. The music video for this is also hilarious, you should check it out.

13. Unnecessary by Childish Gambino feat Schoolboy Q and Ab-soul


This song is crazy. The bass is redic and everyone goes in on it. I love the beat change for Ab-soul’s verse.

14. Big Spender by Theohpilus London feat A$AP Rocky



This song is bonkers. Such a good beat and such good verses. This has a line that I totally relate too:

“Home,but I’m never home,
not even in my Continent” 

I relate to it, because I’m at home at PSU, but I’m really home in Germany. Shout out to BB and Samy’s Pub.

15. Endless Summer by G-Eazy feat Erika Flowers



G-Eazy goes so hard in this song. His rhymes are sick and the chorus is even good. This song is also a mellow song, like most of his songs.

16. Runaround Sue by G-Eazy feat Greg Banks


This is the first song I heard by him and it’s so good. It’s about a girl, who played him and slept around with other dudes. It actually samples an older song, as my Grandma informed me. I think it’s crazy that Greg Banks sounds like a woman in this song.

17. Long Live A$AP by A$AP Rocky


One of my favorite songs of his album. It’s a dark, sinister song. The chorus is mesmerizing and gives the song an almost dreamlike quality to it. 

18. Dude by Asher Roth feat Curren$y


I love this song as well. It’s such a mellow song. Asher Roth is always good.

19. Neato by Three Loco


This is my second favorite song by Three Loco. Andy goes so hard in this song and so do Riff Raff and Dirt Nasty. The hook is also very catchy. 

20. FCKWKND by Weekend


Another song by the German rapper Weekend. He goes so hard in this song and the beat is crazy. Just the build up in the beginning of the song. OMG.

21. We Are Farmers by Three Loco feat Diplo


The song with the original “We Are Farmers” sample is in this version of the song. Not the version without it. This is my favorite song by Three Loco. It’s crazy. Just peep the video if you don’t believe me.

22. TAKE IT by Left Boy


Another great one by Left Boy. As you can tell, I really like him. I like him so much because he is a truly original rapper and there is no one that sounds like him at all.
This song is great.

23. Schlechter Star by Weekend


The German rapper strikes again. This guy is so good. I wish Americans would know him. 

24. Life is a Bitch by Weekend


Again. Such a good song about how people say that Life is a bitch, but his isn’t.
His verses are so good.

25. Headband by B.O.B feat 2 Chainz


I can’t believe this song is on my top 25 most played. The beat is good and it is kind of catchy. It’s just a really ignorant song and I like ignorant songs.



So there you have it. My 25 most played on my Itunes. I’m gonna erase the play count on my iTunes and start using my Itunes more and then I’ll do a top 25 most played of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment