Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rapper To Watch - DoughNuts

Yooo, what's gucci? It's James here. Usually I don't do this type of thing, but I find myself listening to this song a lot lately.

So first off, I met this guy in Germany through friends and work and then we all went and watched him perform at a German club. Despite playing at a German club and being a hella good rapper, he is so down to earth and that surprised me. Anyway, going to the song.

We Winnin by Boss$tatu$Duke feat DoughNuts


I really like the beat in this song and if you listen to his verse you will see that his flow is really good. I really like the line:

      "Hoodie up'd like Trayvan with a Arizona, I keep Skittles."

I think that this is a clever line about Trayvan since I've heard like 1000 shitty ones about said topic.
I also like the lines about him being overseas and the foreign girls since I can relate to that, because that is exactly my mindset whenever I get home to Germany.

I like the song and I think that you should check out his other stuff as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment