Saturday, December 7, 2013

Words Of Wisdom

Ayyy, whats up? Hope everyone is doing good, I sure am. Music is a big part of my life and also a big influence in my life, so I decided to list some of the lines from some songs that I use as mottos in my life. 
Also, somehow the blog go over a hundred views in the last day, so thanks for that. We’re almost at 2000. This is also the the 50th post on the blog, so thats always trill. 
I’ll prob do more parts of this, we’ll see.


Words Of Wisdom

You Are Not A Robot - Hoodie Allen

“But if it doesn’t kill me it makes me tougher.”

Basically just reiterating the old saying. I still think of this whenever something goes wrong, because it’s the truth. No matter what happens, it gets better or you get better at dealing with it. Survive and adapt homie.

The Chase Is On - Hoodie Allen

“I’ll be making good on my promises
Honesty is Confidence”

I make good on my promises and I’m honest and straightforward with people. You have to do that in life.

Clear - Dumbfoundead

“Too good, life is too good when you’re living.”

Life is so good, you just need to stop and look at the positive things in life. You’re healthy and there’s so much good thats happening everyday.  Live your life, go out and do shit. Life is an adventure. 

Arrangement - Childish Gambino feat. Gonage

“If I’m breathin’ I can handle it.”

Basically saying that as long as you are alive, you can handle anything. I tell myself this whenever things seem like they are too much. 

Geheime CD - Weekend

“Ich will nicht dass mich alle lieben, ganz im Gegenteil.”

This is a German song and it translates to “ I don’t want everyone to love me, I want the opposite.”
I don’t see it as that, I see it as I don’t really care of everyone likes me or anything like that. I care what I do and thats it.




No comments:

Post a Comment