Monday, March 3, 2014

James Top 10 of March 2014

Yooo, what’s good everyone?
Hope everyone is doing good, and if you aren’t just remember: Positive vibes!
It’s march, so I had to do a top 10 for the month.



Top 10 Of March

1. Aerosal Cans - Major Lazer feat Pharrell Williams


I heard this song on a video from Fool’s Gold, where Pharrell previewed some of his new stuff for the year at one of their events. It’s super sick and you can check it down below. I love this song. The beat is sick and Pharrell sounds really good while he is rapping.The beat is dope and kinda sounds like a video game. It’s a refreshing song.


2. Man Of The Year - SchoolBoy Q


His album came out this month and I’m working on that review as well. This song was released before the album came out and I must say that it is quite trill. I don’t want to talk that much about the song since I’m reviewing the album, but let’s just say I like this song bunches. 

3. Window Shopper - 50 Cent


Throwback I know, but this might easily be my favorite 50 Cent song. So good. Dope beat and dope lines. It’s just a great sounding song.

4. #Hängster - Psaiko.Dino feat Eko Fresh & DCVDNS


This is a german song so no one is gonna understand it, but trust me it’s super trill. You have an OG german rapper Eko Fresh, who has a grimy like style and then you have DCVDNS who is like a hipster rapper. I’m gonna write a review about this album someday and it’s gonna be in German and I’ll translate it to English. This album really is a masterpiece. If you can’t understand the rap, you should still watch the video. There’s a 40 and it is shot in my hometown in Germany. S/O to that 0711.


5. Satellite - Rise Against


Uh oh, not a rap song for once. I don’t have much to say to this song, I really like it. It’s just a great all around song. The best part of it is when the drums stop and it’s just the guy and the guitar. 


6. Stay With You Tonight - Clinton Sparks feat Riff Raff


I adore this song, I don’t know why it isn’t higher. It should be. This month was really hard for me to choose the songs. This song just sounds dope and Riff Raff goes in on it and sounds good. Also the BAE lil Debbie is in the music video and looks as beautiful as ever. Most def my celebrity crush. 

7. Ganghis Khan - Dumbfoundead/Parker


This song is a good hype song. He just released the music video for it the other day and it’s cool. I saw him live in Munich with my mom and at PSU. He gets into the crowd during this song at concerts and I was right next to him. Fun times.

8. A Christmas Fucking Miracle - Run The Jewels


I love these guys and I’m super excited for their new album to come out sometime this year. Their last one was too good. This song is the last song of their first album. EL-P and Killer Mike go in on this song. Very Technical and deep rap.

9. Left Boy’s Coming


I actually just talked about this song on the review I did for Left Boy’s first official album the other day. That album is so good, you guys should definitely check it out.


10. We Are Farmers - 3Loco feat Diplo


Never forget 3Loco. This crazy trio still has me jammin out to their stuff. I wonder if we will get new stuff from them this year.
This song is great because everyone goes in on it and because it samples the ‘We Are Farmers’ jingle.



No comments:

Post a Comment