Monday, July 28, 2014

James' Top Ten Of July

Yooo, what’s good? I know this is hella late, but here are my Top Ten of July.
In other news, Gambino freestyled and dissed Drake, Kendrick and Schoolboy Q. When I first heard of this I thought that Gambino was maybe biting off more than he can chew, but after I heard the whole freestyle I think he knows what he is doing. But seriously, where did all that come from?





James’ Top Ten Of June

1. King Lear - Sam Lachow


I’ve been obsessed with this song lately. It’s him reflecting on himself and noticing that he’s not really hot shit, which I kind of realized about myself lately. I don’t want to say I was like super cocky or super full of myself, but I felt that I was better than certain people. I’m not better than anyone and neither are you. We are all the same. 

2. Lady Brown - Nujabes


This song is so dope. The beat is super trill and the lyricism is really good. Great song, great vibes.

3. Half Of Nepal - Sparkmaster Tape


This song is so unique and weird and I think that that is awesome. The music video is also super dope.

4. Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels


I’m so excited for their second album to drop! They are such a good rap duo. Superb lyricism, superb production and perfect amount of energy. 

5. Fight Song - Migos


This is just hella belligerent rap and it is great.

6. LAVA GLACiERS - RiFF RAFF feat Childish Gambino 


God Riff Raff sucks at rapping, but I really like Gambino’s verse in this. Gambino also hinted at an EP with Chance the Rapper and I am so stoked for that and he said he’s gonna end the year with a bang. Really are you eating though?

7. MRAZ - Flatbush Zombies


I really like the Flatbush Zombies and this song is super trill. It has some really good lines in it. 

8. I. The Worst Guys - Childish Gambino feat Chance the Rapper


I will always vibe out to this song. So many good vibes. 

9. Bricks - Carnage feat Migos


This song goes so stupid hard. 

10. Don’t Need Much - Kings Dead



This is a nice relaxing song to end my top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment