Saturday, February 8, 2014

Young Rich N*ggas - Migos Drunk Review

Yooo, what’s gucci? I can’t believe I’m reviewing this garbage. This is literally the worst thing I have ever reviewed in my entire life. 
Current mindset:



Young Rich N*ggas - Migos

Yea, that’s actually the real name of the mixtape…Ballin?
This is straight trash I’m not gonna lie. I told myself I wouldn’t review this unless I was trashed, so here it is and yes I know I could do 100 better things than reviewing this one of them being sleeping or getting some Mcdonalds. The saddest part about this is that I’m actually getting hype to this. Partially due to the volume of said music and mostly due to my evening. 


Rich Than Famous

I mean I agree, I would rather be rich than famous, but what? The beat is super trill and their flow isn’t as bad as I thought it would be, but what are they rapping about. I mean shit, in the first verse he rhymes delicious with delicious and religion with religion. Seriously?
I really can’t talk shit about them though, I’m getting hype listening to this. I asked myself how anyone could ever enjoy these guys and I answered that question within the first song. You have to be intoxicated and listen to them at a very loud volume with the bass. They are like Waka Flocka. You don’t listen to the lyrics but you just get hype to them. But unlike Waka, you can’t use this song to get hype to, you already have to be pre-hyped. 
I have to say, their rap style is really refreshing compared to the usual rap nowadays. You all know I like unique rap styles. 
This is a really good intro to the mixtape, I must say.

China Town


What is up with the video game references in this song? These guys are so redic.
The beat in this song is pretty decent and the verses aren’t too bad. I mean he references biggie and says versace three times in the same line. I said this whole mixtape is straight garbage and yet I am greatly enjoying it so far.

Versace


So this is my club song in Germany. My motto while I was in Germany was that if I was in a club and this song played and I wasn’t dancing with a German girl then the night was a failure and I should have just went home at that time.
This song is so ver, very stupid, but so very very catchy. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I like this song. 32% of this song is the word “Versace” but it sounds so dope. It’s just a hype song for when you are in the zone. 
This is basically just your typical rap song about how they are rich as hell, just that instead of listing numerous brands they are only using Versace. 
Another fun fact: they say Versace 91 times in this song. That is a lot.

Chripin


This song is straight trash, yo. It’s about how they sell drugs and whatever. Beat isn’t too bad, and the second verse is aight, but it’s still trash. I can’t get over how stupid the bird sound is that they use. Please listen to this song just for the stupid ass bird sound. Life changing level of garbage.

Adios


This beat is tight. The beat is really, really good and then they come with the straight up garbage verses. The second verse wouldn’t be so bad, if it didn’t lead into the shit hook again. 

Hanna Montana


This is the gem of the mixtape. No song gets stuck in your head like this one. The beat is ill. 
So when this song came out Miley Cyrus wasn’t the psycho she is now. She was still the innocent disney star. This song just uses white pop stars as a metaphor for cocaine or molly or whatever.
I don’t know why I like this song so much, but I do. 
Basically the whole song is just one big reference to drugs using different white people. 

Bando


This is that straight garbage. No good verses and not even a good beat. At this point I even took a break to use the restroom and make myself another drink.

Cook It up


I stopped listening to this song after they said: “I’m whippin it like slavery”.
What the actual hell is this.

Fuck 12

The bird chirps are back! 
This is a song about how they “F the Police”. Most redeeming quality about this song is the bird chirps. 

Finesser

This beat is lame and so is the song. I like the style in which the verses are said, but it’s just not good what so ever. I had to skip through this song. 

Pronto

Ok, so the first few songs were aight, but I’m done at this point. It’s becoming a chore to listen to these songs now. I mean I’m still having fun, but not because of these songs. The bass isn’t even good in this song. 
This song is just about how they want their money ASAP.

FEMA


The beat had potential at the beginning but it’s no good. This song is one of those trash songs. 
Are these guys drug dealers or rappers? This song is apparently about making crack.

Out The Gym feat Riff Raff & Trinidad James


I was actually stoked for this song because of Riff Raff and Trinidad James. So much ridiculousness on one song isn’t possible. Riff Raff didn’t disappoint with his stupid ass verse and neither did Trinidad James, but everything else is trash.  
I just got really stoked for Riff Raff’s first album, because I can always get drunk and listen to it and he will sound good. 

#YRN

They got them twitter hashtags though. 
I just listened to this song twice and I didn’t really focus on anything that they said besides that they are rich and black. 
I don’t really think that this mixtape is about anything besides that though.

Dennis Rodman feat Gucci Mane

THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING SONG EVER MADE.

R.I.P


RIP to all the OGs. That is the only good thing that they say in this song. RIP Pimp C.

Thank You God feat Que

I don’t agree with this song. How are you gonna thank god if you are a drug dealer and shit. They say: “ Thank you god, I’m famous.”
You are famous because you made a super catchy song using Versace and Hanna Montana. Go away.

We Ready Remix feat Soulja Boy

HAHAHAHHAHA Soulja Boy still exists?
This song is comic gold. Soulja Boy spells “Soulja Boy Tell Em’ “ out and then just spells “Soulja B”
This is trash.
The third verse is actually decent though.



So at the beginning this mixtape is actually decent when you are intoxicated, but the rest of the mixtape is straight doo doo. I’ll give this a high 3 or a low 4 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment