Monday, March 31, 2014

10 Questions With DoughNuts

yoo, what’s up? Here is another 10 Questions, this time featuring DoughNuts.



10 Questions With DoughNuts

I feel like I don’t need to really introduce this guy anymore, so here are the 10 Questions.

1. Where did you get your rap name?

The name DOUGHNUTS came from when I was in high school...my artist name was originally DOUGH but see that too many artist in Chicago had the name I put NUTS at the end meaning I'm crazy about money...N.U.T.S is also an acronym for "NINJA U TAKE SERIOUS" seeing that I am the master of my dojo or (Dough'jo)😎 & my craft.

2. Who would you want to collab with?

Artists I would like to collaborate with Nipsey Hussle, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Bump J, Twista, Rocko, Big KRIT, & Rich Homie Quan just to name a few...But I really like working with artist I can vibe with & share the same passion for music as me.

3. What are your musical influences?

My musical influence is mainly Chicago because it made me who I am today ...Chicago gave me the stories & life experiences I rap about in my music.

4. When did you start rapping?

I started rapping my freshman year in high school 2002...& back then I was only playing around with it....I got serious 2007-2008 after I seen the good feedback.

5. Why did you start rapping?

I actually was just good with metaphors & word play in High School. I didn't really know what a 16 was or even how lyrics & bars as we call them was set up. So it took a good friend of mine by the name of K-VO to show me how it was done since he was already recording in studios & writing his own lyrics. The rest is history….

6. What’s your favorite album?

My favorite album is Twista Adrenaline Rush....it's old I know..Why? Cause to me it's real Chicago street hip hop. I came up listening to it…

7. What is #Middlez and what does it mean?

Middlez is a lifestyle, a way of life, a movement ...when life doesn't go the way you want it to sometimes you gotta say fuck it & just live life & to your fullest potential....Middlez means...MOTIVATED, INDIVIDUAL, DEDICATED & DEVOTED LEADER ENLIGHTENING ZEALOUSLY....〽️IDDLEZ!! Plus it explains my music...I'm like "fuck it" jus do it

8. Where do you like living more? Germany or America?

Germany! I kno it sounds crazy but I met a lot of genuine musicians/Brodie's/Friends here. Plus it's not soo many other American artist over here as it is in America trying to make it big so it gives you a chance to zone out & just be original

9.What’s up with you and Güz?

Another example of genuine people I met while here in Germany ..but We Güz Brothers & Good things are to come soon just wait & see…

10. Is there anything you want to add?

Trust the journey even when you don't understand it & stay humble 

No comments:

Post a Comment