Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Top 10 April 2014

Hey, what’s good? Hope everyone had a good day/night. It’s April, so here is my top 10 of the month.



Top 10 Of April 2014

1. Tears To Snow - Hopsin


This song is so good. Hopsin just lays out all his problems on the table in this song and I feel so bad for him. He has such a rough time and he deserves so much better. He’s easily one of the greatest rappers of our time. He’s most def the new Pac or Biggie.

2. On Fire - Lil Wayne


Lil Wayne’s guitar skills are off the charts guys. Just listen to this song. It’s the love ballad of the new age. If Lil Wayne was born earlier he could have been a member of the Beatles or Led Zeppelin. He’s just that good.

3. Hot Revolver - Lil Wayne feat Dre


Damn son. This shit is banging. Like I stated above, Weezy is the best guitar player ever. Better than Slash for sure.

4. Pretty Boy Swag - Soulja Boy


This is another classic rap song from the legendary Soulja Boy. The way he pauses after every word to emphasize it is crazy. He also needs to take a breath after every word because he just went so hard coming up with his bars that he needs to catch his breath. 

5. Cookie Dance - Chip Chocolate


Damn dude, I love cookies too. This is my anthem for life. Other rappers should learn from Chip Chocolate. His name is so creative it makes Leonardo Da Vinci look like a small child.

6. I Wanna Take You Home - The Legit


This song is one of those songs that I need to listen to at least once per day or else my day will not be good. Every one of these rappers AKA lyrical geniuses is better than the last. The song just keeps getting better and better. 

7. Miracles - Insane Clown Posse


I don’t even need to describe this song. It is too perfect. There is a line here that should be the voice of our generation and that line is:

“ Fucking Magnets, how do they work? “

Greatest line ever written. 

8. Bubble Butt Remix - Major Lazer feat Bruno Mars, Mystic, 2 Chainz & Tyga


This song is the greatest anthem of our generation. Enough said.

9 . I Do It - Lil Debbie


This is my girlfriend’s favorite song and favorite artist, so I had to include it on this list. She just adores Lil Debbie.

10. Do My Dance - Tyga feat 2 Chainz


This is a song that I play before every single one of my pre games. The beat is banging and so are the lyrics. 




I really hope that everyone knows that this list was my April’s Fools joke. In no way shape or form are these songs my Top 10 or should they be anyone’s Top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment