Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Real Top 10 Of April

yoo, what’s up? I hope you all noticed that that last top 10 list was an April Fool’s joke. If not then you really don’t know me or this blog very well. Anyways, here is the real top 10 of April.


Real Top 10 Of April

1. Tolerated - Freeway & Girl Talk feat Waka Flocka Flame


Yoo, where did this combo come from? This song is completely redic. The beat is crazy and the whole song is super energetic. Waka lays down a trill verse as well. For anyone who doesn’t know who Girl Talk is, he’s the guy who made whole albums by mashing up different songs. His albums are really good and you should check them out. I really like that Freeway and Girl Talk have a joined album coming out, because it reminds me of Run The Jewels except that Girl Talk is strictly the producer and not rapping. I really like this rise of Rapper/Producer duos that we are seeing now. 

2. Who Do You Love - YG feat Drake


I know, I know, Drake’s on this song. Quite frankly he’s the only reason that this song is even on this list. I’m impressed by this song. I mean, yea of course he references Lil Wayne and everything, but still. The song just sounds good.

3. We Alright - Euro, Birdman & Lil Wayne


This song is really, really good. Euro sounds a bit weird on it at first and Birdman is just a major screwup in life. Weezy talks about the Carter V, which I’m stoked about. Here’s the thing with Lil Wayne. He used to be one of my fav rappers, before he became psycho and came with the stupidest lines I’ve ever heard. His last mixtape was beyond trash. Lil Wayne said that after the Carter V drops that he is retiring from music and I’m actually happy he is. I just hope that the Carter V somehow redeems him. 

4. Tangerine Girl - Asher Roth


Asher Roth is making his return and it will be glorious. His second studio album is coming out on the 22nd and it is gonna be completely different than his last one. No more frat rap, Asher Roth is on a new spiritual level.

5. Half Of Nepal - Spark Master Tape


This song is super dope and the video is also really trill. It’s insane. This is one of the most unique songs I have ever heard.

6. Hold It Down - OCD: Moosh And Twist


I used to love this song, I really don’t know why I stopped listening to these guys. They are trill.

7. Banana Goo Pie - Sam Lachow feat Sky Blaow, J.Bryd & Ryan Campbell


This song is so mellow and catchy. I really like it.

8. The Cypher - Lil Dicky


This guy is rapping over that OG cypher beat and he goes in on it. This might be one of the funniest rappers I have ever heard. He’s funny but he still sounds good.

9. 22 Offs - Chance The Rapper


I’m listening to Chance the Rapper a lot again so you can expect more of him on the blog as well. Homie is a monster.

10. Hypersonic - Oxygen Pernell


This is an unreleased song, but I really like it. The beat is dope and the homie absolutely destroys it. I shot the music video, which I’ll be done editing prob by tomorrow and then I can send it off to Oxygen and he can release it whenever he wants. The song goes hard though. Here’s a joke version of the music video I made, which makes fun of the background dancers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment