Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Oxygen Pernell

Hey, hope everyone is doing alright.
The homie Oxygen Pernell dropped a new song the other day.
I’ve been slacking with keeping up to date with him and I’m sorry. He’s released some pretty trill songs lately. So I’m featuring two of them right now.
I’m also gonna start shooting music videos with him, so we will see how that goes.
Don’t worry I’m working on that Schoolboy Q review too, it’s gonna be my best review ever I think.



My Dream - Oxygen Pernell feat Fanta Love


I like the way the girl sounds on this. The beat is also super chill. This is a good song for just chillen and cruisin’. His flow is really good on this song. I really like this one. It’s a dope sounding song about love. Not some whiney Drake song. And yes I will forever take shots at Drake.




Last Kings - Oxygen Pernell


This song is a complete opposite than that other one. The beat is so sick and his flow on this is also very good. I don’t know if this song is Kanye inspired, since he references Kanye in the song, but it most def has that Kanye feel to it. It is very nice. I’m very impressed. This song goes hard. This is my favorite song that he has officially released, but the homie is sitting on another bomb ass track. 


No comments:

Post a Comment