Saturday, May 3, 2014

New DoughNuts

Yoo, what’s gucci? Sorry I haven’t posted in forever, this schoolwork is kicking my ass time wise right now. I’ll be in germany on wed so I’ll more time for reviewing and such.
Here’s a new video that features the homie DoughNuts.



Sie Will Alles - Deserb feat DoughNuts, Doom, Flowkilla, M!K-Bob, A.i.i, Snipe & C-Real


Yoo, this song is hella good. I’m really impressed by the all of the rappers on this song. The beat is nice and I like the idea of mixing up the languages in the song. It adds a nice feel to the song. DoughNuts has to have my favorite line of the song though:

“ My flow Cassius Clay, 
  She got ass fo’ days. “

I really like these reference to Cassius Clay AKA Muhammed Ali AKA the greatest ever. 


On another note, Lil Wayne dropped the first single off of his upcoming album Tha Carter V, which will also be his last album. I had low expectations for it and was just hoping that it will be a somewhat decent album, but this new song really surprised me because it’s really good and not that hella trash shit that he’s been releasing recently. It’s defiantly worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment