Saturday, December 7, 2013

James' Fav Songs Of November

Yoo, I was gonna do a iTunes most played of november, but that got tainted because Gambino’s album leaked 2-3 days ago and it’s taken over my iTunes. So here are my favorite songs of november. I’m only gonna put one song from each artist. So it’ll be short.


James’ Fav Songs Of November

A Okay - KYLE


I love this song so much. I really like KYLE. He’s a dope ass rapper and I listen to his album so much. If you want, you can check out my review of his album here.

Höhenangst - Cro feat Dajuan


It’s a German song, with a trill beat and a laid back rap from both rappers. I love this song.

Clear - Dumbfoundead



I really like this song. I saw him in concert yesterday and it was really trill.
This song has a bunch of good lines, such as:

“What you did and how you did it, no one gives a fuck at all.
Where you going, how you get it, you should focus on that mo’.”

This is something that I needed to follow in my life. I also like the line:

“Too good, Life is too good when you’re living”

Because life is great. It’s literally awesome. Especially if you stop looking at all the negative and just see the positive in life. Just stop and take in everything that is good. (I’ll prob gonna use that line in the next new blog post I do, but you’ll see why)

You Are Not A Robot - Hoodie Allen



No need to say anything about this besides that it is dope. If you want my full review of it, check it out here.

Wonderbread - Danny Brown




This song reminds me of a nursery rhyme and is awesome. Again check out my review of Danny’s Old here.

No comments:

Post a Comment