Sunday, December 15, 2013

Words Of Wisdom II

Hey, what is up guys and girls? I decided to do the second installment of “Words Of Wisdom”


Words Of Wisdom Part 2

GHOST! - Kid Cudi

“See things do come around and make sense eventually”

I see things exactly like this lately. Things might not always make sense for you right now, but at some time everything will come around and make sense.

“The people I’ve met and the places I’ve been,
All make me the man I so proudly am.”

This is a big one for me, because it fits so well to everyone. We all made out of our past experiences, but we have to choose if we are proud of who we are. I can honestly say that I am indeed proud of where I am in like right now and also very proud of who I am.

80 Bars Part 2 - Sam Lachow

“I’ve always been a hustler, that’s a fact,
Never much of a pimp, but I can mack.”

I’m using the definition of hustler as someone who wants to get money/gets money. I worked a lot during high school and even after at the bakery on base. #SehneSqaud haha. I remember me and Sam were walking by this bakery and we yelled out “SEEEHHHNEEE” and the guy yelled at us. 
Anyways back to the line, the rest is basically self-explanatory.

Big Spender - Theohpilus London feat A$AP Rocky

“Home, but I’m never home,
Not even in my continent.”

This is basically my life. Germany will always be my home, but i’m basically never there and PSU is my other home where I am most of the time. For anyone that is really really shitty in Geography, Germany is in Europe. Europe and North America are different continents.


Geheime CD - Weekend

“Alles was ich mal gewesen bin is glaub ich tot.”

Another German one, this one means: “ I think everything I used to be is dead.” I relate to this because I pretty much shed the old me, which was not confident, worried about too many things and sad all the time for the me now.

Whatever - Cro

“In den Spiegel, Mann
Ich brauche nichts außer dich.
Wir beide packen das, ich hab dich, du hast mich.
Und hat sich irgendjemand von uns beiden sich mal verpisst,
War das sicher wegen Geld oder irgendeiner chick.”

He says that he looks at himself in the mirror and tells his reflection that he has his own back and that they can handle anything as long as they have each other. He then says that if one of them is gone, it’s probably because of money or because of some girl. 
I disregard the last 2 lines of that and just focus on the fact that you just need yourself and you will be ok.

Crawl - Childish Gambino

“And I’m only looking back if I’m looking at her booty”

You should just forget the past and look forward, but I’m a guy and everyone knows guys look at girls butts.

That Power - Childish Gambino

“So I learned cut out the middle man, make it all for everybody, always. Everybody can’t turn around and tell everybody, everybody already knows, I told them.”

This is one that I just recently adopted with the birth of this blog. I wish I would have adopted this earlier.

“ I am what I am: Everything I wanna be”


This is the most important thing I ever heard. I think that everyone should be what the want to be and be proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment