Thursday, July 10, 2014

Brad's Top Ten Of July

Yoo, what’s good? Sorry I haven’t been posting in awhile. I’m going through some rough times and have been stuck reviewing the G-Eazy album since it came out. I’ll start writing more again I promise. Anyways this month Brad and Jes did their Top Tens Of July and I will be making one too. You can call this a guest writer series I guess, but these two are gonna be writing more and more for the blog I think. 


Brad’s Top Ten Of July
1. Reunite For The Night - Dizzy Wright


First off, Dizzy Wright is the man. James doesn’t really like him but even he likes this song. The vibe from this song is dope. this song is all about being with your peoples and just chillin’ and partying. 

2. Nosetalgia - Pusha T ft Kendrick Lamar


I’m really not a big fan of Pusha T when it comes to his songs. His cyphers and freestyles are awesome I feel like he really did a great job with this song. I’m always bumpin’ it when I’m chillin’ with the boys. this song really only made it into my top 10 because of Kendrick’s verse because he murdered it like he always does. Good vibes, chill times.

3. Notorious Thugs - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ft. Biggie


If you claim to listen to old school rap but don’t know this song then you ain’t shit. I been down with Bone Thugs since I was a little kid. When it comes to Bone Thugs is all about the vibe and just chillin’ and smokin’. “Fuck it, buy the coke, cook the coke, cut it.” Yeah. I fucks with it.

4. Wanna Be a Baller - Lil' Troy


IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A TEXAS BOY BUT YOU DON’T KNOW THIS SONG THEN YOU AINT SHIT. Just straight up, this song is the best. “Switch the Motorola to a Prime Code phone.” 

5. Sail (remix) – MGK


I really only like MGK for his freestyles but this song is dope. it’s not really a chill song but I still like it  a lot.

6. Oxy Cotton - Lil Wyte ft Lord Infamous (RIP) & Crunchy Black 


Bruh… This song… The memories. This one is for all the peoples out there that like to party and get straight up destroyed. The hype from this song is amazing. 

7. The Strangeulation Cypher - Tech N9ne ft Godemis, Stevie Stone, Murs, Wrekonize, Bernz, Kutt Calhoun, Ubiquitous, Prozak & Krizz Kaliko 


James was kinda iffy when I brought up putting a cypher on the top 10 but he said I can choose if I want to or not. This cypher is hype and gives off a good vibe and that’s why I wanted it in here. I listen to this when I’m just straight up chillin’ with my boys or when I’m crusin’ around. 

8. Spaz - Krizz Kaliko ft Tech N9ne 

I’m a huge Krizz Kaliko fan ‘cause he’s really lyrical and I always vibe to his songs. This song is weird af but I really like it for some reason.

9. Still Fly - Big Tymers 

THROWBAAACCCKKKKKK!!!! This is just a badass song forreal and it reminds me of being a lil’ thug back in the day.

10. Threatz - Denzel Curry ft. Yung Simmie & Robb Bank$ 

If you don’t know this song, don’t ever read this blog again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment