Sunday, September 7, 2014

James' Top 10 Of September

Yoo, what’s going on? It’s September and there fore I have a top 10 for you guys this month and I also have a bunch of reviews that I have like half finished so September will be the month that Stuttreach is bumpin again.



James’ Top 10 Of September

1.     Attak – Rustie feat Danny Brown


This song is easily my song of the month. Not many rappers can rap so well over a beat like this, but Danny Brown does it effortlessly and man does he go in. You can hear how hard he is going towards the end and it’s awesome.  I’m like literally obsessed with this song. The beat is also just incredible. I really need a Danny Brown mixtape or another Danny Brown album after hearing this song.

2.     Diablo – Mac Miller


I’m a huge fan of Mac Miller and I really like his chill songs like this. It’s funny that this is my number 2 song for this month because it’s like a completely opposite vibe than the first one, but that’s nothin but a thang.

3.     Dollaz & Sense 354 Lift Off Freestyle – Problem feat Childish Gambino


It is gonna be Gambino season soon and I am so excited for it. I like the beat and the whole vibe of this freestyle and Gambino goes in on it.

4.     Driving Ms. Daisy – Logic feat Childish Gambino


I know, I know there is a lot of Gambeezy in this list, but what can I say? He’s coming through this month. This is another song that just gives me good vibes and I’m actually excited for Logic’s album because I think that he is insanely talented.

5.     Candler Road – Childish Gambino


Last song with Gambino on it, I promise. This song came out like two weeks ago and went pretty much unnoticed. I really don’t understand how it flew under the radar because Gambino goes in on this song. It also has a dope beat change in the middle. He also is like in hood Gambino mode at the beginning and that’s sick.

6.     Face Down – DJ Mustard feat Lil Wayne, Big Sean, YG, Boosie Badazz


Sooo, I may or may not be reviewing this album right now. Anyways Lil Wayne actually goes in on this song and that always puts me in a good mood.

7.     Bound 2 Remix – Migos


I actually like this song a lot better than the original. I don’t know why, I just do.

8.     I Like It – Meek Mill feat Mac Miller


Meek’s new album comes out in like 2 days and he’s locked up right now which sucks for him. This song is hella dope, not only does Meek go in, but Mac goes unnaturally hard in this song. It’s completely different than his normal songs and I like that.

9.     It Was A Good Day – Ice Cube


This is one of my favorite songs. If you don’t know this song than I feel bad for you. It’s just Ice Cube rapping about a good day he had.

10.                         Aerosol Cans – Major Lazer feat Pharrell



This song is so funny to me because it came out just as “Happy” was hella big and people seemed to forget that Pharrell is actually a rapper. He goes in on the song and the video is actually quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment